Next Training – Saturday, January 19, 2019 (9:00am – 3:00pm)
You are about to discover a unique, life-changing education experience. After coaching hundreds of patients, interns and students over the past 10 years, I am proud to be pioneering a new generation of health coaches by offering my 2nd annual EcoHealth Coach Training Program.
EcoHealth is a term I coined with the implication that the human body is an ecosystem, and to maintain health, the microbes that make up the ecosystem in the gastrointestinal tract must be in proper balance. EcoHealth also implies that the increase of chemical exposures in our environment play a significant role in the epidemic of disease and illness in our country.
The Real Problem
Many chronic and degenerative illnesses today are the result of poor lifestyle habits and/or exposure to a variety of environmental factors, which can cause multi-systemic disorders. The nervous system is often affected with complaints of fatigue, poor concentration, decreased memory, mood swings or depression. Other organ systems involved can result in headaches, digestive problems, muscular and joint pains, recurrent respiratory problems, hives or allergies.
Physical and mental symptoms can often leave a patient in a general state of misery for years. Such patients are sometimes dismissed and treated as if they are suffering from psychosomatic illness. Other times, only symptoms are treated while the underlying causes of illness are ignored. Most physicians and health coaches are not trained in relating physical or psychological signs and symptoms to a patient’s environmental exposures or diet. This is what makes EcoHealth Coach Training unique.
What is EcoHealth Nutrition and Detox Coach Training?
EcoHealth coach training provides education in identifying toxicity and nutritional imbalances in the body. I will teach you how to create safe nutritional and detoxification programs for your clients/patients so you can confidently bring their body back into balance.
If you’ve been looking for a unique, well-designed educational experience that will create breakthroughs in the quality of your patients, then it’s no accident that you found yourself here. What I teach in my EcoHealth Coach training will get your clients and patients real, lasting results.
EcoHealth Coach Training Overview:
LEARN – Attend hands-on training at EcoHealth Wellness Center & Detox Spa
Saturday January 19, 2019 9:00am-3:00pm, includes lunch
- Learn how to take an EcoHealth patient case history and develop a patient program
- Discuss the top 5 laboratory tests I run at EcoHealth and how to interpret them
- Review patient cases and labs testing
- Learn the 3 Pillars of EcoHealth – Nutrition, Gut Health & Detoxification
- Learn how to identify toxicity and imbalances in the body
- Learn the TOP 10 supplements I recommend and why
- Learn the clinical research about infrared sauna therapy
- Learn the benefits of migun massage
- Learn how ionized, alkaline water affects the body
- Finally understand how the liver works the importance of detoxification
- Receive a binder of info including diet plans and patient handouts
- Learn business education tips and tricks. I am super passionate about helping you to gain the business skills to feel confident in sharing your EcoHealth knowledge with clients
Watch 12 online training master class webinars to learn the following:
- EcoHealth approach to preventing disease, correcting nutritional deficiencies, benefits of a balanced diet
- Understanding natural sweeteners and how to make a healthy smoothie
- Importance of gut health, probiotics, balancing blood sugar, adrenal function and thyroid health
- Understanding toxins and detoxification, detox diets and detox supplement program
(You will receive access to my webinars once you register. Complete them at your own pace within 30-days of training)
- Private Mentorship with Tiffany Jackson, ND – You will have a ONE 30-minute private session with me to discuss patient cases or answer your business questions.
- Exclusive access to my Monthly EcoHealth Coach Support FB Group – First 3 months free.
Why do you need access to the Monthly EcoHealth Coach Support Group?
This is the most valuable part of the program! Through an EcoHealth Certification, you get more than just knowledge and a piece of paper. You get continued support from me, who is invested in your success in healing the world! You will have full access to me once a month to discuss real client cases, review labs, diets, supplements and get all of your health and business questions answered. I am here to support you on your journey as a health coach and business owner.
- This training is intended for health care professionals such as health coaches, personal trainers, physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, psychologists, and psychiatrists in any specialty or healthcare professionals who have an interest in an integrative approach to healing.
- EcoHealth Members, patients and general public are welcome to attend but will NOT receive a certificate of completion.
- Complete the 12 online master class webinars
- Attend Saturday at the EcoHealth office in Charleston, SC or JOIN LIVE on our Private FB GROUP.
- Complete the final test with a score of 75% or better.
Check out what EcoHealth Coaches, Helen Hall and Terri Allen have to say!
Course Fee – $599 (payment plan available)
Early Bird Registration – $399.00 if register by Dec. 31, 2018
- Registration is OPEN NOW until Jan 12, 2019
- Pre-registration required. Limited space available.
- You will have 60-days to complete the online master class webinars.
- Register HERE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register with a payment plan
I look forward to meeting you at the training!
Tiffany Jackson, ND