Welcome to the EcoHealth Nutrition & Detox Training Program!
You are about to discover a unique, life-changing education experience. After coaching hundreds of clients, and students in the past 10 years, I am proud to be pioneering a new generation of health coaches by offering my first EcoHealth Coach training next month on Saturday, November 19.
EcoHealth is a term I coined with the implication that the human body is an ecosystem, and to maintain health, the microbes that make up the ecosystem in the gastrointestinal tract must be in proper balance. EcoHealth also implies that the increase of chemical exposures in our environment play a significant role in the epidemic of disease and illness in our country.
The Real Problem
Many chronic and degenerative illnesses today are the result of poor lifestyle habits and/or exposure to a variety of environmental factors, which can cause multi-systemic disorders. The nervous system is often affected with complaints of fatigue, poor concentration, decreased memory, mood swings or depression. Other organ systems involved can result in headaches, digestive problems, muscular and joint pains, recurrent respiratory problems, hives or allergies.
Physical and mental symptoms can often leave a patient in a general state of misery for years. Such patients are sometimes dismissed and treated as if they are suffering from psychosomatic illness. Other times, only symptoms are treated while the underlying causes of illness are ignored. Most physicians and health coaches are not trained in relating physical or psychological signs and symptoms to a patient’s environmental exposures or diet. This is what makes EcoHealth Coach Training unique.
What is EcoHealth Coach Training?
EcoHealth coach training provides education in identifying toxicity and nutritional imbalances in the body. I will teach you how to create safe nutritional and detoxification programs for your clients/patients so you can confidently bring their body back into balance.
If you’ve been looking for a unique, well-designed educational experience that will create breakthroughs in the quality of your patients, then it’s no accident that you found yourself here. What I teach in my EcoHealth Coach training will get your clients and patients real, lasting results.
Three-Part EcoHealth Coach Training
- Watch 12 online training module webinars, includes e-books (10 hours – completed at your own pace within 30 days)
- EcoHealth Approach to Preventing Disease
- Correcting Nutritional Deficiencies
- Benefits of a Paleo Diet
- Guide to Natural Sweeteners
- How to Make a Healthy Green Smoothie
- Understanding the Importance of Gut Health
- Healthy Weight Loss/Balancing Blood Sugar
- Adrenal Health
- Thyroid Health
- Understanding Toxins and Detoxification
- Daily Detox Supplement Program
- Clean 14 Detox Diet
2. Attend hands-on training at EcoHealth Wellness Center & Detox Spa
Saturday Nov 19, 9:00-4:00pm (7 hours), includes lunch
- Learn the 3 Pillars of EcoHealth – Nutrition, Gut Health & Detoxification
- Learn how to identify toxicity and imbalances in the body
- Experience and learn about Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Experience and learn the benefits of Migun massage
- Learn how Kangen water affects the body and how to run a water program
- Learn and experience the 14-Day EcoCleanse Detox program
- How to make a healthy smoothie demo
- How to take an EcoHealth case history
- Review patient cases
- Discuss which laboratory tests we run and how to interpret them
- Learn the top 10 supplements EcoHealth recommends and why
- Learn business education tips and tricks. I am super passionate about helping you to gain the business skills to feel confident in sharing your EcoHealth knowledge.
- Receive patient tools and handouts
- Complete final test and score 75% or better
3. Clinical Experience/Apprenticeship (20 hours)
- Private One-on-One Session with Tiffany Jackson, ND (1 hour)
- In-office apprenticeship at EcoHealth (12 hours – THREE, 4-hour shifts)
- Private Mentorship with Tiffany Jackson, ND – You will have TWO 30-minute coaching calls during your training to discuss patient cases or answer your business questions. (1 hour)
- 5 Infrared Sauna Sessions (2.5 hours)
- 5 Migun Massage Sessions (2.5 hours)
- Complete 14 day EcoCleanse Detox Program and participate in online group forum (1 hour)
- Unlimited Kangen water access for 30 days
- This training is intended for health care professionals such as health coaches, personal trainers, physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, psychologists, and psychiatrists in any specialty or healthcare professionals who have an interest in an integrative approach to healing.
- EcoHealth Members, Patients and general public are welcome to attend but will NOT receive a certificate of completion.
- Complete the 12 online courses
- Complete 20-hour apprenticeship
- Attend in office EcoHealth training
- Complete 5 Infrared Sauna and 5 Migun Massage Sessions
- Complete 14 day EcoCleanse Detox Program
- Complete the final test with a score of 75% or better.
- Upon successful completion of a 75% or better you will receive a certificate of completion.
What you get
- Certification of Completion on becoming an EcoHealth Coach
- Listed on the EcoHealth Website as a Certified EcoHealth Coach provider
- 10 Hours – Online Webinar Training with e-books
- 7 Hours – Onsite Training at EcoHealth
- 1 Hour Private One-on-One Session with Tiffany Jackson, ND
- 12 Hours of in office apprenticeship at EcoHealth (Three, 4-hour shifts)
- 3 PowerPoint Presentations so that you can teach group classes and clients
- 14-Day EcoCleanse Detox Program
- 5 Infrared Sauna Sessions
- 5 Migun Massage Sessions
- Unlimited Kangen water access for 30 days
Course Fee – $895 (payment plans available)
- Early Bird Registration by Nov 5 – $695
- Enroll online HERE, limited space available
- You will have a maximum of 30 days to complete the online webinars.
I look forward to teaching you at the training!
Tiffany Jackson, ND