- 2 large organic cucumbers – halved lengthwise seeded and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar (or stevia equivalent)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large organic tomatoes seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup organic red onion coarsely chopped
- Baby bella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup fresh organic mint leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To schedule a consultation call 843-884-4466 or email at email@example.com
Learn more healthy habits at Dr. Tiffany Jackson’s 5-week Master Class Course at Naturalmedicinenow.com or to become a patient please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Source: Unsplash