¾ cup of coconut oil
2 tablespoons of shea butter
10 drops of lavender essential oil
2 tablesppons of zinc oxide
1 glass jar
- Combine all ingredients except zinc oxide in jar.
- Place a saucepan with 2 inches of water on stove over medium/low heat.
- Place jar in saucepan and stir contents until ingredients start to melt.
- Once all ingredients are combined, add in zinc oxide and stir well. Store in a cool place.
- This sunscreen is 30 SPF but is not waterproof, should be reapplied every 60-90 minutes!
To schedule a consultation call 843-884-4466 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more healthy habits at Dr. Tiffany Jackson’s 5-week Master Class Course at Naturalmedicinenow.com or to become a patient please email email@example.com
Photo Source: Unsplash