Depending on who you ask, coffee is considered a must for daily consumption or
considered an addictive poison. It all comes down to bio-individuality. Caffeine
effects people differently. For those of you that are coffee lovers and need backing for all the coffee haters, here are some science to back it up.
- Research out of Sweden revealed that drinking coffee reduces the risk of Parkinson’s even when genetic factors come into play.
- Korean researchers found that study participants who consumed 3 to 5 cups of coffee a day were less likely to show the beginning signs of heart disease.
- A study published in the European Journal of Nutrition showed that coffee drinkers have DNA with stronger integrity since the white blood cells of coffee drinkers had far less instance of spontaneous DNA strand breakage.
- Research shows that moderate consumption of coffee can reduce the odds of developing colorectal cancer by 26%.
- There is considerable evidence that caffeine may protect against Alzheimer’s disease.
As I mentioned earlier, coffee effects everyone differently so if you are experiencing restlessness, anxiety, stomach pain, increased heart rate or any other negative symptoms try switching to decaf or eliminating it all together.
Learn more healthy habits at Dr. Tiffany Jackson’s 5-week Master Class Course at Naturalmedicinenow.com or to become a patient please email email@example.com
Photo Source: Unsplash